Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun times

Waking up for work this morning was pretty rough.  I guess the dream I had about riding in the TSE epic, winning three stages and taking the overall wasn't just a dream after all.  It is a strange feeling when 7 days of racing your mountain bike are over and you return to the normal routine of life.  My normal routine does involve bike riding, but not to the extent of last week.  I am now back to being a mother, back to being a wife, back to caring for my two dogs, back to work, and back to all the other details of life off the bike.  As hard as the racing was it was a treat to only focus on one thing.  I treasure the time I spent at the TSE meeting new people, pushing my limits, and enjoying an extremely well run event.  Big kudos to Ray Adams and Mike Kuhn. 

photo credit TSE

We all won last week.  Congrats to all and a big congrats to my teammate Kaitlyn Broadhurst.  You are a huge inspiration to us all.  Keep rocking sister! 

photo credit TSE

Next up will be Lumberjack 100.  Until then I'll be recovering with some serious couch time!


No comments:

Post a Comment