Unbelievable how fast….
I have been off the blogosphere. Not because I don't think about catching up but more so because my life has been so full of activity that it has found its way to the bottom of list over and over again. Since September 2013 till now I have been on an adventure that has proven to be one of the best decisions in my life. My day job as a School Counselor was put on hold and I was afforded the oppotunity to take a sabbatical. I chose to study Applied Behavior Analysis and earn a post master's certificate. I am currently still taking classes, which will end the first week of August. This opportunity allowed me to expereince a year in which I got to work from home and be in control of my own schedule. With this new freedom I enjoyed the time spent at home as well as the adventures I was able to undertake. I won't bore you with too many details but a quick list follows:
1. Racing cross
2. MTB stage race in Costa Rica
3. Family ski vacation in Jackson Hole
4. Quality time spent with family
5. Quality time spent with my dogs ( I think they will miss me the most when I go back to work)
6. Feeling like a stay at home mom (not an easy job) reconnecting with my home
7. Learning a new Science that is super applicable to my profession
8. Lots of riding when the most optimal weather rather than restricted to after work
9. Thursday Express adventures with a good friend
10. Imba certified level 2
11. Trips to Utah and California
12. MTB stage race in State College
13. Quality time with friends
I can go on and on but I'll restrict it to these 12. My only regret is that I did not keep a journal. Oh well.